Search the web   Search this site

Friday, November 18, 2011

Demi Moore to Divorce Ashton Kutcher

Actress Demi Moore is feeling the pressure and she realized that rebuilding her relationship with Ashton is too late. Demi Moore has announced her separation -- ending her six-year marriage to Ashton Kutcher.
“It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton,” Moore said in a statement. “As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life.”

“This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."
Allegations of Kutcher's infidelity surfaced pointing to a one-night stand with a 22-year-old San Diego girl Sara Leal on the day of his sixth wedding anniversary with Moore.

No more flirty tweets from the two....

[Photo courtesy by y PacificCoastNews.com]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review