Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Bradley Cooper named People's Sexiest Man Alive!

Beating Ryan Gosling and George Clooney for the 2011's Sexiest Man Alive by "People" magazine is the 36-year-old charmer from 'The Hangover' films, Bradley Cooper!

Cooper's instant funny reaction upon learning the Sexiest Man Alive title.
He shared, "First thing I thought was, 'My mother is going to be so happy'"
Receiving this kind of recognition.
"I think it's really cool that a guy who doesn't look like a model can have this [title]," says the Hangover actor. "I think I'm a decent-looking guy. Sometimes I can look great, and other times I look horrifying."
Cooper was romantically linked to Renee Zellweger and hot American Idol judge Jennifer Lopez.

Previous winners included actor George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Mel Gibson and last year's winner Ryan Reynolds.

[Image courtesy of People]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review