Search the web   Search this site

Friday, November 18, 2011

Iza Calzado on her father's death: "God has a grand production number in heaven"

Actress Iza Calzado is slowly moving on and coping up over her father's death. The 29 year-old 'The Echo' star on tweeted Wednesday her thanks to the people who sent their sincerest condolences, prayers and support to Direk Lito Calzado.

"Hello Everyone! :) it's been an emotional week for me. Thank you so much for all the love and support you've given me through this difficult time in my life. My family and I appreciate every tweet posted extending sympathies and prayers for my father. He was a good man. Well loved."

And she added, "Well loved by so many people whose hearts have been touched by my father's heart. I am really humbled by all the support. Maraming Salamat!"

"Like I said, I guess God has a grand production number in heaven and he needs Lito Calzado up there to work his magic on heaven's stage :)"
Lito Calzado, who is a known veteran veteran choreographer and director, passed away on Friday afternoon (November 11) due to liver cancer.

Lito Calzado..R.I.P.

Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review