Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rapper T.I. loses endorsement with Axe

Rapper T.I. loses an endorsement deal with AXE grooming products after he was sentenced for 11 months for violating the terms of his probation.


A rep for the company tells TMZ, "We will no longer feature T.I. in our promotional campaign" -- a decision that comes one month after the company publicly stated it was "troubled" by T.I.'s recent arrest for drug possession.
T.I. partnered with the company earlier this year on a reported $10 million deal that would find the rapper involved in a series of  "One Night Only" concerts.

Last September 1, Rapper T.I. (real name: Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.) and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were arrested for possession of controlled substance on Sunset Strip in Hollywood. He is still on probation after serving seven months in prison on federal weapon charges.

[Photo courtesy by Eugene Gologursky/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review