Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Rapper T.I. violated probation, sentenced to 11 months in Prison

Even thought T.I. came to the rescue and helped a suicidal man, the incident failed to uplift his image. Rapper T.I. is still headed to jail for 11 months for violating the terms of his probation. (Oct. 15, 2010)

T.I, is asking the court to allow him to be admitted into an inpatient rehabilitation program to avoid jail time but U.S. District Judge Charles Pannell Jr. declared that T.I. "has had about the limit of second chances."

Last September 1, Rapper T.I. (real name: Clifford Joseph Harris Jr.) and his wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle were arrested for possession of controlled substance on Sunset Strip in Hollywood. He is still on probation after serving seven months in prison on federal weapon charges.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review