Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Florence Henderson voted off in Dancing With The Stars 11; Argentine Tango DWTS (Video)

Actress/TV host Florence Henderson and her partner Corky Ballas are the latest dancing couple voted off in season 11 of Dancing With The Stars elimination result show.

The 76-year-old actress said, "I have been in television for over 50 years and I have to say, in all honesty, that this is one of the best produced shows I've ever been on..."

She continued, "I've loved the show since it began… I hope I've inspired people to get up off their behinds!" The biggest surprise of the competition, she said, was "the intensity with which you have to work… it's very hard work."

The reality competition’s oldest competitor and Ballas danced the Argentine Tango via “The Brady Bunch” theme during the performance night (October 18)



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review