Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

‘Glee’ Cast Dianna Agron, Lea Michele & Cory Monteith gone Wild for GQ Magazine (Photos)

Glee stars Dianna Agron, Lea Michele and Cory Monteith delivered trio of wild sexiness in the November issue of GQ Magazine. Handling this steamy shoot is photographer Terry Richardson.


Some of the interview highlights:
Lea Michele on her nose:
“I was one of the only girls in my high school that didn’t get one. And if anybody needed it, I probably did. But my mom always told me, growing up, ‘Barbra Streisand didn’t get a nose job. You’re not getting a nose job.’ And I didn’t. F— those people. That’s why I’m proud to be on a positive show and to be a voice for girls and say, ‘You don’t need to look like everybody else. Love who you are.’”

Cory Monteith dropped out of school in the ninth grade:
"The last thing I want to do is kind of imply to readers in high school that you too can drop out and be an actor and get on a big show and be famous and make a s***load of money."

More article, visit GQ.











[Photos courtesy by GQ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review