Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Avril Lavigne Strips down for Maxim's November 2010 issue

Avril Lavigne continuously to rock the world with her sexy sex appeal and now she decided to strips down and posed topless on the cover of Maxim’s November 2010 issue! [Photos, Video Below]

This is your third Maxim shoot...and we just have to say, they just keep getting sexier!
I'm older and more comfortable with my femininity. The first time I was about 19 and was very nervous. I was more of a tomboy, I guess. I've always had a great time shooting with Maxim. I feel like it gives me my freedom. It's an edgy magazine, so it's cool.

What dating advice would you give Maxim readers?
I like a classy man, a gentleman who opens the door and gives flowers and always puts the lady first. I'm a little old-fashioned like that.








[Photos courtesy by Maxim]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review