Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lea Michele Fell into Acting by Accident

Actress Lea Michele, who started her career as a child and now gaining more popularity with her stint in the hit series "Glee", revealed that she never intended going into acting and it is just an accident.
She says, “It was a joke, I just went to support my friend. But I auditioned and I got it. It was total luck.”
Before entering into acting, Lea wants a different working gig.
“At that point, I wanted to work as a waiter or in a grocery store – I had that fake grocery store with the toy food and money. I was 8 years old – but I auditioned for Broadway and I got it.”

“And I went from show to show until I came out to Los Angeles when I was 21.”
It could have been a completely different story if her destiny goes another way.

[Photo courtesy by Kevin Winter/Getty Images ]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review