Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Dean Sheremet doesn't agree with LeAnn Rimes cheating explanation

Dean Sheremet felt betrayed and doesn't agree with his ex-wife LeAnn Rimes about her explanation on why she cheated!

LeAnn claims their seven years of marriage is not "fulfilling".

Dean Sheremet tells Us Weekly, "Age had very little to do with why we got divorced. I was very content and satisfied. I put myself on hold to funnel all my creative energy into her career and our marriage. I was willing to make the sacrifices necessary to have a successful marriage and further her career. I knew, and know, her better than anyone in this world... I was blindsided and shocked that she of all people would do this to the closest person in her life."


Sheremet is now dating photographer Sarah Silver.

Rimes and Sheremet wed in 2002 and they split in 2009 after it was discovered that LeAnn was having an affair with Eddie Cibrian, a married man, who is also her co-star in a Lifetime TV movie “Northern Lights”.

[photo courtesy by Rick Diamond/Getty Images]



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review