Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bikini-clad LeAnn Rimes talks about her Affair (Shape magazine October 2010)

Aside from flaunting her bikini body on the cover of Shape magazine’s October 2010 issue, singer/actress LeAnn Rimes also shared that her life is still in an amazing shape!! In her interview, LeAnn talks about why she cheated on ex-husband Dean Sheremet, finding strength in working out and relationship with Eddie Cibrian.

On criticism about leaving Dean Sheremet for Eddie Cibrian.
"My relationship with Dean was great, but ultimately it wasn't a fulfilling marriage for either of us. We got married so young: I was 19 and he was 21, so as we got older, we grew apart. I understand why people are disappointed in me, especially since I grew up as America's sweetheart. I think any relationship is hard to get out of, and I don't think the way I did it was right. I truly believe there are lessons in it for me to learn. Cultivating strength from rough situations is the most important thing. After going through this, I know I can face anything."
On her stressful year with all the media coverage surrounding the divorce.
"Going to the gym and punching out some of my aggression on a pair of mitts has been a lifesaver. Sometimes I felt so depressed I didn't want to get out of bed, so just getting to the gym—even for a few minutes—was a big accomplishment. It really did make me feel better and kind of saved me. It gave me a bit of sanity. Even now, on days when I'm really frustrated, I'll walk into the gym and say to my trainer, "We're doing a boxing workout today. For an hour. I need to hit things."
On working out with Eddie Cibrian.
"We go to the same gym, and sometimes we take group cycling classes together, but when it comes to weight training, we pretty much do our own thing. He's going to kill me for saying this, but when I ask him to work out with me, he always says no. And when I ask why, he says, "Because your boxing workouts are too hard." And he's right: I'm serious about my exercise. I don't just doodle around. I see people at the gym talking on their cell phones. If they think their bodies are really going to change...I mean, you've got to put in the effort!"
[Photos courtesy by Shape]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review