Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Charice will visit Star King Again on July 24 (tweet bits)

Teen singing sensation and upcoming "Glee" star Charice will return to the show that made her an instant YouTube sensation and later on was invited by Ellen DeGeneres to guest on her show "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".

The 18 year-old singer tweeted, "I got discovered because of this show.. Star King.. and now, I'm going back to Star King this July 24 to show my love for them! Korea!!!! :)"

In 2007, Charice became a hit as she amazed the audience and televiewers of Star King with her performance of “And I Am Telling You (I’m Not Going”). Many are calling her as the "Little Whitney Houston". She is just 15 years-old that time. A

After her guesting in "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", Charice returned to Star King for the second time in the December 28 episode of the show. She WOWS again the audience by singing "I Will Survive" and "I Will Always Love You".


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review