Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Samantha Ronson: Relationship with Lindsay Lohan is a "Headache"

From first hand experience, Samantha Ronson knows the difficulty being with her ex Lindsay Lohan and she described her whirlwind on-and-off romance as a "headache".
Samantha said, “I love her as a human being. I’m not gonna sit here and negate everything we had. You know, I could have a thousand times countered s**t with facts. It’s just not for me. To be honest, being with her was more of a headache than anything else. Everything I was doing I was already doing (before Lindsay)."

"It just meant there were paparazzi pictures documenting it. It sucked, because I’m a pretty private person and I’d managed to stay under the radar for so long. But at the same time I’m not gonna not hang out with somebody that I care about because of that s**t.”
Lindsay is now being linked to British Rugby star Danny Capriano, the reported source of tension between Lindsay and waitress Jasmine Waltz during her 24th Birthday celebration. Lilo is also being linked to Eilat Anschel which they described as her "new obsession".

The true reality, Lindsay made Samantha Ronson relevant and her career suddenly pump up with big dollar DJ gigs. Ronson value status gone up!


[Photos courtesy by wenn.com - PacificCoastNews.com - Junko Kimura/Getty Images]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review