Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Melissa Smith: Jesse James’ Mistress #2 and history of Arrest

America's sweetheart Sandra Bullock was cheated again!!!

Jesse James is now facing another problem after tattooed stripper named Melissa Smith revealed that she had a two year secret relationship with him.

Almost similar to Michelle “Bombshell” McGee story, the two met online and James contacted Melissa via MySpace in September 2006.

Melissa Smith shared details of the first online message: "I got a message from this guy saying,'Nice car...that’s my godfather’s.' After a few exchanges, he introduced himself as Jesse James and gave me his e-mail address with the name Vanilla Gorilla”.

Jesse promised he'd take her for a ride in one of his cars but they never made it out of his office, they just ended up having sex: “I said, ‘Well, I guess I should get going,’ and he said, ‘You don’t have to,’ and moved his chair closer to me and started rubbing my leg. We ended up having sex on his couch," Melissa details.

According to TMZ, Melissa Smith got some arrest records. Smith was busted last May for beating up a cop and resisting arrest. She also pled guilty and served 20 days in a California jail.

[Mugshot photo courtesy by TMZ]




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review