Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Janna Dominguez - FHM Philippines Babe of the Week (March 2010)

** photos deleted

Checkout some FHM online photos of sexy Pinoy Fear Factor alum Janna Dominguez as she is currently FHM Philippines Babe of the Week (March-242010).

On her strong image and personality, Janna explained: "I’m just not the type to cry in front of another person. If I can help it, I would just keep things to myself. Feeling ko may pag-ka boyish ako. Pero babae ako ha! I want to be seen as a strong person, not just another weak woman."








[Photos courtesy by FHM Phil./ROY MACAM]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hoT!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review