Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kim Kardashian on plastic surgery: "I will definitely get it."

If her step-father Bruce Jenner got his second facelift, Kim Kardashian is not ruling out the possibility of an under the knife procedures in the future.

She said, "I am down for it. One day I will definitely get it."

“I would probably get my boobs done after I have kids. I think every woman needs a good lift after that. I’d start with that, you never know what I would need. It depends on what I look like when I get older. I would definitely do something.”

When that happens, it will be documented on Keeping Up With The Kardashians!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review