Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rebecca Romijn: "Being a mom makes me feel whole" (InStyle June 2009)

As she displayed her beautiful twins, actress Rebecca Romijn shared her joy of being a mother and her improved figure for InStyle’s June 2009 “Sexy” issue.

Highlights of her interview:

Rebecca feels complete when she became a mother: “Being a mom makes me feel whole and like I understand the meaning of life. All I want to do is stare into my babies’ eyes nonstop.

Rebecca's eagerness to pass her style sense on to her twins (Dolly Rebecca Rose and Charlie Tamara Tulip): "I know they're going to have a lot to say by the time they turn 2, so until then I get to dress them however I want."

Rebecca on her new figure: “I feel as sexy as I have ever felt. I’m a jeans size up from where I usually am, but there’s nothing about it that freaks me out—I’ve always said that sexy is having a really strong sense of yourself and never taking yourself too seriously.”




Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review