Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Stalker to Erin Andrews: I want to show her my "suicide vest"

Facing yet another scare, Dancing With The Stars' Erin Andrews is dealing with her new twisted stalker who is sending her aggressive-threatening emails.

The man from Newport News, Virginia is sending emails to DirectTV’s “The Dan Patrick Show” since last September.. At first, the emails are sexual in nature and then turned to a threat to the ESPN host.
New details from TMZ about the predator's message to Andrews.

March 29, 2010 -- "Dear Dan: I hope Erin Andrews gets murdered in L.A."

March 26, 2010 -- "I hope she gets shot in the face. I would love to see if she can dance away from a hail of gunfire. That would really make my day."

March 14, 2010 -- "I would love to get close enough to her to show her my suicide vest."
The good news is, FBI have been able to trace the emails and already know the identity of the man. The suspect did not even try to hide his identity in his e-mails.


[Photo courtesy by ABC - Streeter Lecka/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review