Search the web   Search this site

Monday, April 5, 2010

Erin Andrews: "I don't quit on things" despite death threats

ESPN hottie Erin Andrews will still continue her normal activities especially her gig in “Dancing With The Stars” despite the aggressive death threats she received from a stalker.
Erin said, "I'm glad I'm here. I have a dance on Monday and I don't want to let Maks down, I don't want to let my family down, and I don't want to let myself down. I'm not going to stop living my life." She added, "I don't quit on things. It's not an option for me."
Andrews will be performing the waltz with Maks Chmerkovskiy on the hit ABC series.

Meanwhile, FBI have been able to trace the emails and already know the identity of the man. The suspect did not even try to hide his identity in his e-mails.

[Photo courtesy by AP Photo/Matt Sayles]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review