Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Jessica Pare Covers ELLE Canada March 2013 Issue!


Mad Men actress Jessica Pare looks radiantly lovely  on the Canadian cover of Elle Magazine's  March 2013 issue!


Highlights of the interview:

Magnetic about her character as Don Draper's love interest: 
"I didn't know what I was auditioning for, but the character description was ‘brunette female.' I was like, ‘Check and check!' I had no idea what the part would turn into. 

The first time Megan and Don kissed, the costumer turned to me and was like, ‘Well, it was great working with you, buddy.' And then it turned into being Mrs. Draper, which I still can't fucking believe. I'm so grateful."

A lot of people hate Megan's character. They didn't want Don to marry. 
"How can you not love Megan? I do. People will react to me as an actor, though. Everybody has their opinions - I'm the worst about, like, ‘Oh, I don't like that actress' for no reason. So I understand that, but I think the character is fantastic. She's so spontaneous and genuine."

Jessica on being comfortable with her mistakes. Are you that confident? 
"That's an interesting question. I definitely feel like I'm becoming more confident. I feel great about where I am. And I like who I am.

More details, visit Elle Canada!


[Photos courtesy of Elle Canada/JOHN VANDER SCHILDEN


Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review