Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Rapper T.I. released from prison 1 month early

Rapper T.I. is now singing the beat of freedom after he got an early released Wednesday (August 31) from the Arkansas federal prison over his probation violation.


T.I. -- whose real name is Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. was sentenced last Oct 2010, serving 11 months behind bars after he and wife Tiny were busted on the Sunset Strip for drug possession. His arrest was a violation of his probation stemming from a 2009 federal gun conviction.
T.I. tweeted, "Feels great to be back where I belong...Back in the arms of those who need me the most"

He added, "The storm is over & da sun back out. IT'S OUR TIME TO SHINE SHAWTY!!!!! Welcome to the beginning of our Happy Ending!!!!"
His released is one month early from original September 29 release date.

[Photo courtesy by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review