Getting back together after a breakup can have its own particular set of difficulties but both gave their relationship another chance... Unfortunately, it seems the two realized being together for the second time around failed to rebuild their relationship.
After ending their engagement in July and rekindled the romance one month later, LA Ink's Kat Von D and Jesse James have gone their separate ways once again.
The 29-year-old tattoo artist wants to set the record straight about the controversial issues surrounds her via her Facebook page.
I’m sure this will be the most "uneventful" blog I have ever written - but its purpose is simply to answer a lot of the reoccurring questions I've been getting asked lately - and I’m hoping this will answer them for you :)
I think maybe the final episode of LA Ink left things a bit confusing to some. So in a nutshell here goes:
1. I am not in any way moving to Texas. I am not opening up another tattoo shop. And I am not leaving my shop here in Los Angeles, High Voltage Tattoo.
2. I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it’s caused any confusion)
3. I am in no way retiring - (what does that even mean anyway???)
4. My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business like always! (Same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo.)
5. As hard as it is to sometimes let go of the things you are so accustomed to doing, I am happy to have done LA Ink, but am even more excited about new upcoming ventures - and cant wait to eventually share more about this with you all!
The two started dating August 2010 and announced their engagement last January. Jesse James was heavy bombarded with criticism after he broke the heart of his ex-wife Sandra Bullock. Kat came along and helped James to moved on.
[Photo courtesy by John Shearer/Getty Images]