Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Love Child Revealed with Housekeeper

Some people will do many things to protect his/her political ambitions. Former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger finally admitted that before he first run for office -- he fathered a child with a member of his household staff.

His wife Maria Shriver was so devastated upon learning the scandalous situation and that's why she decided to end of their marriage this month after more than 25 years.

Arnold Schwarzenegger said in a statement:
“After leaving the governor’s office I told my wife about this event, which occurred over a decade ago. I understand and deserve the feelings of anger and disappointment among my friends and family. There are no excuses and I take full responsibility for the hurt I have caused. I have apologized to Maria, my children and my family. I am truly sorry.

“I ask that the media respect my wife and children through this extremely difficult time. While I deserve your attention and criticism, my family does not.”
The said staff member served Shriver's family for 20 years at their Brentwood mansion before she retired on good terms earlier this year. Arnold is giving financial support to the child.

A decade of lies..... Integrity down to the drain....

[Photo courtesy by AFP Photo /Mark Ralston]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review