Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Scott Pelley Replacing Katie Couric on CBS Evening News?!

With no official statement about Katie Couric leaving "CBS Evening News", the network already found her replacement for the anchor duties. CBS News Chairman Jeff Fager is eying “60 Minutes” correspondent Scott Pelley for the job!


According to TMZ, they got two reasons in choosing Scott Pelley --- "First, he's well-liked and respected by his bosses, and second ... there really is no second choice who is appealing to the CBS honchos."

Even though Fager is not interested in Couric's anchor stint in "CBS Evening News",  he definitely agrees that she deserve to have her on syndicated show on CBS.

Couric's contract expires on June 4, 2011 and she's still in negotiations with CBS and other networks.

[Photo courtesy by Michelly Rall/Getty Images]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them both, they will still have a job. I have worked for an company for 23 years and looking for employment due to outsoucing my job to India. People private dreams has been canceled without notice skill and unskilled who would find work, and cannot.
I had to move back home with my 96 year old mother at 54 because my rent are to high and secure positions no longer secure. My dreams of success have fallen through. Been unemployed have broken my spirit.
Thank God for compensation and severance packages. I need help to rebuild as I face finacial insecurity for the first time.

Cheers to both of you Katie and Scott

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review