Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens' sexy hot bikini body for Shape Magazine

Actress Vanessa Hudgens shows off her impressive sizzling hot figure on the cover of the upcoming Shape Magazine's April 2011 issue!

In this issue, the 22 year-old hottie talks about her former beau Zac Efron, fast food addiction and her hard workout for her movie "Sucker Punch".

Vanessa on Zac Efron: “Long-distance relationships are hard no matter what. When you don’t have face-to-face time, it’s just different. Having an iPhone helped, but it wasn’t the same. We grew up together. It was nice to have someone to share all those experiences with. It was a good thing. The relationship kept me grounded and because I was with someone who knew me so well, I didn’t need to try to be someone that I’m not.”

Vanessa on fast food addiction back in 2007: “I was so unhealthy. I used to go to Cold Stone Creamery, get a tub of Butterfinger ice cream and eat it all before bedtime. And my fingers were permanently stained orange from Cheetos. When I came back [to High School Musical], I almost couldn’t get my costume on. When I finally got it zipped up, my boobs were up to my chin!”

Vanessa on her intense training: “I knew it was going to be hard but I didn’t know how hard. In the beginning I could dead lift 135 lbs. By the end, I lifted 180 lbs. I was a monster … Exercise is amazing from the inside out. I feel so alive and have more energy.”

More on Vanessa, visit Shape!



[Photo courtesy by Shape Mag]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review