Search the web   Search this site

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Eva Longoria on her Divorce: "I Want to Cry" (Allure Mag)

Eva Longoria revealed in the latest Allure magazine’s April 2011 issue that she's still struggle every time she realized that she and Tony Parker are now separated, ending their three-year marriage.


The 36 year-old "Desperate Housewives" actress, whose divorce was finalized in January, said:
“I’m kind of having to find new patterns. because I’m not used to having -- I’m used to always being on a plane and flying to a basketball game. It’s been -- every time I talk about it, I want to cry. It’s been hard. Very hard. I’m just trying to get through it as gracefully as possible without any drama.”
Adjusting to a new different routine in her life, Eva is now ready to move on (with her new beau Eduardo Cruz [Penelope Cruz's brother])
“I’m in a transition stage, settling into a new routine, and I welcome it.”
For more info, visit Allure.



[Photo courtesy by Norman Jean Roy/Allure]
Follow MindRelaxingIdeas on Twitter! - Facebook!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review