Search the web   Search this site

Friday, February 25, 2011

'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Poses Naked; Photos was stolen

MTV’s “Teen Mom” star Amber Portwood is again in the hot seat after nude photos of her was leaked online. The said racy pictures was taken at a friend’s house a few weeks ago and Amber claimed that said photos was stolen from her.


Despite being nude, the 20 year-old strategically posed at angles that her private parts are hidden.

Felt betrayed, Amber said, “I’m devastated that these pictures were stolen from my phone and sold by someone I trusted. It makes me sad that anyone would do this, and I’m horrified that something so private is being shared publicly."

Apparently, Amber vision herself as a pin-up girl.
“Amber fancies herself an old-fashioned pin-up girl,” an insider tells RadarOnline exclusively. “She posed the way she thought a pin-up would.”
With this new scandal and her battery case, the only thing she wants at this moment is to focus on her daughter (the tattoo on the right side of her torso).
"It’s been a difficult year, and I just want to focus on what’s important in my life--my daughter.”
Amber Portwood  photo, visit RadarOnline.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review