Search the web   Search this site

Friday, February 25, 2011

Nadine Samonte & Maxene Magalona in ”My Lover, My Wife” (Photos)

Nadine Samonte and Maxene Magalona will be more daring and twisted as they compete in GMA-7′s new drama series ”My Lover, My Wife”. [More Publicity Photos Below]


"My Lover, My Wife” center on two women who got involved in a twisted plan of deception which will lead to more complicated situations.

Joining the two lovely ladies are Luis Alandy, Marco Alcaraz, Ms. Carmi Martin, Syrael Vestre, Princess Snell, Maybelyn dela Cruz, Jace Flores, and Ernie Garcia

This afternoon series is directed by Jay Altarejos and it will begin on February 28, 2011 after Nita Negrita.
 

 



[Photo courtesy by  GMA Network]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review