Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rihanna and Ciara - Twitter Catfight

Both Rihanna and Ciara released their fangs and claws to each other with a nasty Twitter exchange but eventually both raised the white flag.

This controversy began when Ciara dished on Rihanna on Joan Rivers' E! Fashion Police [Video Below], saying: "I ran into her recently at a party. She wasn't the nicest. It's crazy, because I've always loved and respected what she's done in fashion. It wasn't the most pleasant run-in."

With those spicy remark, Rihanna tweeted, "“My bad ci, did I 4get to tip u? #howrudeofme” and later added “U gangsta huh? Haaa."

Ciara replied with “Trust me Rhianna u dont want to see me on or off the stage.”

Rihanna answers back, “Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of.”

Later on -- it seems some body adviced the two to make a truce.

Rihanna decided to stop the little cat fight. She tweeted, "Ciara baby, I love u girl! U hurt my feelings real bad on TV! I'm heartbroken! That's y I retaliated this way! So sorry! #letsmakeup"

Ciara replies, “Rhi u know its always been love since day 1! Doing shows/everything. you threw me off in that party! Apology accepted. Let’s chat in person.”

It seems the two are now ok but the reality is, the feud will continue in a low profile level --- both will also put a dagger to each other in a professional level.



[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin - Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review