Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Charlie Sheen Sends Message of Thanks to his Supporters

Charlie Sheen, who is now in personalized rehab program at his home, has sent out a message of thanks for the people who continuously supports him.


Thanking his fellow "Two and a Half Men" cast members and the crew as the show is now on indefinite hiatus because of him.

Charlie said, "I have a lot of work to do to be able to return the support I have received from so many people"

"I want to say 'thank-you' to my fellow cast members, the crew of Two and a Half Men, and everyone at CBS and Warner Bros., especially Les Moonves and Bruce Rosenblum for their concern and support."
Comparing himself to Errol Flynn, who also has a controversial reputation and lifestyle.
"To my fans, your good wishes have touched me very much. Like Errol Flynn, who had to put down his sword on occasion, I just want to say, 'thank-you.'"

Do you think his addiction treatment at home can really solve his problem? 

[Photo courtesy by Riccardo S. Savi/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review