Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Britney Spears new album "Femme Fatale" (Album Artwork)

Britney Spears wants her new album to be mysterious and irresistible, that's why she named her new album "Femme Fatale".


Britney wrote a series of tweets:
"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it."

"This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!"

"Sexy and Strong, Dangerous yet mysterious, Cool yet confident!"
The album will be released in March.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review