Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Lea Michele to Hailee Steinfeld: ‘I Never Meant to Hurt Her’

The issue about  Lea Michele snubbing 14-year-old True Grit actress Hailee Steinfeld spreads like wild fire. The Glee star is now being plagued with criticism but according to her, she's not to blame and she "never meant to hurt her feeling".

Feeling sorry about the incident and she blames her production assistant for it, Lea Michele said to Gossip Cop:
“I heard Hailee was upset and feel terrible. The ‘Glee’ schedule is so jam-packed that the PA probably pulled me so that I wouldn’t be late to set. I never meant to hurt her feelings. She’s an extraordinary talent and I look forward to meeting her one day.”
Second chance for an autograph, maybe on SAG Awards. Both actress are nominated.



[Photo courtesy by Jemal Countess/Getty Images - Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review