Search the web   Search this site

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lea Michele Made True Grit's Hailee Steinfeld Cry

Celebrity teen actress Hailee Steinfeld talks about the impact of her unforgettable embarrassing moment when she was given the cold shoulder by Glee star Lea Michele.

The 14 year-old breakout "True Grit" star told J-14 magazine:
"When I was auditioning for True Grit, I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable. Glee also films on the lot and I love the show". I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, 'That's the girl from 'Glee.' I've got to go ask for her autograph!' So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!'"
The snub makes her uncomfortable and disappointed but still her appreciation to Lea remain.
"I had to walk all the way back to the car wearing what I was wearing. I was practically crying on the way home," Steinfeld said. "I was so sad! But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."
Meanwhile, Steinfeld is  nominated for a Screen Actors Guild award for Best Supporting Actress.


[Photo courtesy by Jemal Countess/Getty Images - Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review