Search the web   Search this site

Friday, January 28, 2011

Kate Hudson Thinks She's Expecting a Girl; Not yet Engaged

Actress Kate Hudson is very happy that she's now expecting her second child and she feels it's a girl. She also wants to set the record straight that she's not engaged to her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy.

Talking about her pregnancy, Kate tells The Graham Norton Show (via Daily Mail) : 
 "I'm just starting to pop! We have a couple of names but we’re not telling anyone. It feels like a girl, but I don’t know. Ryder (my son) thinks it’s a girl.'
Shooting down the rumored engagement.
"No, no, not that I know of!" she says. "I don't like putting that sort of pressure on it, and I don't feel it necessary to get married."
Kate has a 7 year-old son Ryder with ex-husband/rocker Chris Robinson. A mini-Kate will be great!


[Photo courtesy by y Ben Gabbe/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review