Search the web   Search this site

Friday, November 5, 2010

Sexy-hot mom Jessica Alba in Elle magazine’s December 2010 issue

Actress Jessica Alba looks lovely and chic in pink as she grace the cover of Elle magazine’s December 2010 issue.

Highlights of her interview

On being contented with her roles: “I’m shy. I don’t like being the center of attention. But when I do comedy, I lose all inhibition and introspection. I no longer care.”

On her choice of roles: “I know I haven’t been swimming in the deep end with some of the movies I’ve done. I wasn’t trying to. I knew what they were.”

On accepting critisism: “I’d been so afraid of criticism ever since I was young. Every time I’d get a critique or some redirection, I’d always just take it very personally, but now I have no problem with it. It’s just a chance to try things a different way. To play more with a character. It also gives me a chance to have some input, to use my voice.”



 [Photo courtesy by Carter Smith/Elle Mag]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review