Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kelly Osbourne Reveals Bikini Body in Shape Magazine December 2010 issue

Kelly Osbourne is really having a positive dramatic change in her life and one proof of it is her latest cover of the upcoming December 2010 issue of Shape Magazine featuring her incredible new toned body in a bright red bikini.

Kelly said that she's always facing criticism about her body and outlook in life but the sudden change happened especially during her 'Dancing With the Stars' stint which helped her slim down and lost nearly 50 pounds.

On doing this bikini photo shoot: “I’ve never worn a bikini in my whole life,” she says, holding a red one up to her newly slim body. “Am I really about to bare all to the entire world? I’m so nervous!”

On being called “fat” girl growing up: “I was called fat and ugly in the press almost my entire life. I understand that being judged by others comes with the territory, but it broke my heart and ruined my self-esteem. It sets you up to hate yourself in a huge way. I was so angry about the things people said about me. I truly believe it’s the main reason I turned to Vicodin and ended up in rehab three times. I just hated myself.”

How "she stopped hating" herself: “I would look at myself and think, ‘Ugh!’ I was miserable. To get to the gym—when you already don’t like yourself—is really hard. So I had to make it fun. I started wearing cute outfits and putting on a little bit of makeup. And as vain as it sounds, it really helped me because eventually I stopped hating the way I looked.”

The hard work finally paid off: “Ultimately, I’m really glad I lost the weight the way I did. I never thought in a million years I’d be that healthy girl who wakes up every morning to exercise. After being called ‘cherubic and chubby,’ I’m rocking a bikini! I feel silly, but I think I’m going to cry. Being on the cover of SHAPE is the biggest victory I could ever hope for.”

For the full article, visit Shape.

[Photo courtesy by Shape]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review