Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Liam Neeson Replaces Mel Gibson in Hangover 2

Mel Gibson's role for The Hangover 2 was canceled after the cast reportedly objected and felt unhappy with Gibson's cameo appearance. New news popped up and it seems Liam Neeson will be replacing Mel Gibson for the spot.

His A-Team co-star Bradley Cooper invited Liam for the sequel role.
"I just got a call to do a one day shoot on 'Hangover 2' as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson told Daily Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw 'The Hangover, I was shooting in Berlin earlier this year and rented it on the hotel TV."
Liam is a great actor and many surely excited to see him  for the upcoming sequel.

[Photo courtesy by Steffen Kugler/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review