Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Kim Kardashian: Career is the reason why Love life is Bad

Kim Kardashian is still facing a bump road in the love department and she feels that her career is somehow part of the reason and she's having hard time to find a sincere man that will love her.

The 29 year-old reality star told USA Today, "It's all a learning experience. I think I'm still trying to figure it out. That's why I think it's probably best for me to be single right now. It's a lot easier than to try and figure out who likes me for really me and who wants to be on a show. It's definitely a process."

With her career, Kim added, "It's definitely hard to date when you live your life on a reality show. How do you say to someone, 'Hey, are you cool with dating me on my show? Are you comfortable being on the show?' It's really hard. I'm definitely more open to dating when I'm not filming, when it's our off season."

Believe in destiny, if he is the one --- He is the one!!!!

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review