Search the web   Search this site

Monday, October 11, 2010

Gwyneth Paltrow Talks About Her Casting Couch Experience

In Elle's Women in Hollywood issue (November 2010), Gwyneth Paltrow shared about the career risk she face when she just starting out.
Have you ever had a casting-couch experience? "Yup. When I was just starting out, someone suggested that we finish a meeting in the bedroom. I left. I was pretty shocked. I could see how someone who didn’t know better might worry, “My career will be ruined if I don’t give this guy a blow job!”


[Photos courtesy by Elle/Carter Smith]



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review