Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, October 14, 2010

David Arquette apologized for sharing too much about the split!

David Arquette is apologizing for the details he shared on Howard Stern show about breakup with wife Courteney Cox.

David announced during the show about having No SEX for several months with Courteney Cox and he had sex multiple times with Jasmine Waltz.
David tweeted, "Thank you all for your Love and support at this time. I'm trying figuring out how to be the best person I can be but it's been a process of trial and error. I went on Howard Stern yesterday to provide clarity and honesty about what I'm experiencing but while doing that I shared too much...it's alright for me to be honest about my own feelings but in retrospect some of the information I provided involved others and for that I am sorry and humbled..Life is a process of spiritual evolution. I'm sure Courteney and myself will emerge from this painful time better people for what we've learned."
Meanwhile, Jasmine Waltz was shocked when she heard about their intimacy details on the Howard Stern Show.

[Photo courtesy by Bauer Griffin]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review