Search the web   Search this site

Monday, September 13, 2010

Spencer Pratt arrested in Costa Rica For Firearm Possession

Finally a news about Spencer Pratt which is not a publicity stunt! The former "The Hills" star was arrested in Costa Rica Saturday for illegal possession of a firearm at the airport. He was reportedly leaving the country with his hunting weapons. 

Spencer released this statements: "As part of my spiritual cleansing I've spent the last week living alone in the jungle, reflecting on my past transgressions, and working to become a better person. I had to live off the land, and hunt to survive. As I departed the country this morning to continue my spiritual journey, I mistakenly brought my hunting weapons to the airport. It was an honest mistake, and they sent me on my way. On an unrelated note, I'm not allowed in the country anymore -- but that's because of the chicken incident."
TMZ reports that arrest was legitimate and they have obtained the arresting document from Costa Rica.

A jail time for Spencer Pratt will be better!!!

[Photo courtesy by PacificCoastNews.com]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review