Search the web   Search this site

Friday, September 24, 2010

Miley Cyrus clearing up some things about rumors (video message)

Miley Cyrus just wants to tell the world that she's not destroying her life and career!

The “Can’t Be Tamed” star uploaded a video to her official YouTube account in which she tells the fans not to believe on rumors about engagement, she and Liam Hemsworth living together and many more...

One of her message: “No, I’m not engaged. No, I’m not getting married … And no, I’m not living with anybody. I live at home. I’m now sitting in my mom’s shoe closet. … Just wanted to clear that up.”





Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review