Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kristin Cavallari in sexy lingerie with Tyler Shields

The Hills star Kristin Cavallari gave ultra-sexy steamy lingerie photo shoot and joining her in the shoot is photographer Tyler Shields.

Tyler said, "Kristin Cavallari was down and got down, I kicked dirt in her face then she cut me with a giant knife all and all a fun night. I love it when people commit I love it when they let go of fear and go for it so needless to say I loved this shoot! I had never met her before this and she was amazing even beyond my expectations."
Kristin Cavallari is really hot in this photos and she moved her boundaries one level up!


[Images courtesy by TylerShields]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review