Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Drew Barrymore glams it up for Harper’s Bazaar (October 2010 issue)

Actress Drew Barrymore is looking fabulously chic on Harper’s Bazaar’s October 2010 issue! The photo spread was inspired by '60s "it girls" Sharon Tate and Veruschka.

In her interview, Drew talks about her body, career and many more....

On her age, 35 year-old:
"For me, it's very magical. It's funny, because whenever they parody me on Saturday Night Live, they always say the word magical. But 35 is an incredible year for me. It's just a very auspicious time."

On her lifestyle:
"I actually really love to lie in bed, watch TV, be a total sloth, and eat my favorite food: Kraft macaroni and cheese. Last night I was watching The Next Food Network Star, eating mac and cheese, and feeling grand. And that was after I wore a sequined Givenchy gown with giant holes cut out of it."


On her body image:
"I feel like some of my baby fat is going away, and that's not just physically, it's psychologically. I think that your body is in tune with your mind and your spirituality and your heart. If things are going better, I just think you look better."

On Justin Long: “He’s the cat’s pajamas. I couldn’t love, respect, admire, and enjoy that individual more than I do. It would be physically impossible for me to have any more giggly joy at this person.”

[Photos courtesy by Mark Seliger/Harper’s Bazaar]


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review