Search the web   Search this site

Friday, July 16, 2010

Pink Injured During Concert (Video); Pink tweets she's now OK!

Singer Pink suffered a painful accident after she fell out of her harness while performing in Germany Thursday night July 15.

The 30 year-old singer that she's a tough lady and tweeted her apology to her fans, "To all my nurnberg fans- I am so so so sorry to end the show that way.I am embarassed and very sorry. I'm in ambulance now but I will b fine"

She explained the accident, "didn't get clipped in2 harness correctly,drug me off stage, fell in2 barricade. Getting xrays.I hope it at least looked cool!!!" [Video Below]

And lastly, she announced that she is safe just some serious sore, "Ok all my lovers out there- nothings broken, no fluid in the lungs, just seriously sore. I made that barricade my b*tch!!!! Thanx nurnberg:("

Pink is being know for her air stunt and special mention to her Grammys performance of 'Glitter in the Air.'



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review