Search the web   Search this site

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mel Gibson: Demands Sex, wants to burn the house

Adding more fire in Mel Gibson's bizarre and outrageous rant which was caught on tape is his demand of oral sex to his ex-girlfriend/baby mama Oksana Grigorieva and and he also threatens to burn the house down.
Listen Mel's rant in Radaronline.

Gibson screams: “I deserve to be blown first! Before the f*cking Jacuzzi! Ok, I’ll burn the goddamn house up, but blow me first! How dare you!??!”

At one point he screams at Oksana: “I should’ve woken you up and said f*cking blow me bitch! I should’ve f*ckin’ woken you up and said blow me! You would’ve liked that better, yeah? But you need the goddamn sleep!”
Other rants includes n-word, wetbacks, admitting hitting oksana and many more...

[Photo courtesy by Craig Barritt/Getty Images]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review