Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Naomi Campbell talks about her violent temper and "Abandonment"

The successful career of Naomi Campbell is now being overshadowed by her "diva" behavior and series of her raging temper tantrums. Naomi, who is turning 40 this month is saying that "she's a work in progress".

Admitting her fault on the Oprah Winfrey Show, "I am ashamed of everything I've ever done. I take responsibility for the things that I have done, and I do feel a great sense of shame."

After an outburst, Naomi says she immediately regrets her actions. "I feel remorseful. I feel ashamed. I feel for them," she says. "[I think,] 'What have I done to them?' If I've hurt them."

"Abandonment" which she experienced plays a big role in her behavior.
"I think it comes from a deeper place than that with me. It comes from another type of emotional disorder, because it's not just, 'I don't get what I want. I throw,'" she says. "It comes from, I think, an abandonment issue, and it comes from also just trying to build up a family around me that's not my immediate family. And if I feel a mistrust, then I really just...all my cards go down."
Naomi's mom, Valerie Morris, was just 19-year-old she left Naomi in someone else's care while she traveled the world and pursed her dream to be a ballerina.

The latest infamous temper of Naomi Campbell happens again during an interview by ABC News. The raging supermodel walks out of an interview and threw a punch to the camera.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review