Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sean Hayes Confirms He's Gay; The Advocate: "I Am Who I Am"

Actor Sean Hayes, who is very funny in his gay character Jack on NBC's Will and Grace has finally gone public about his sexuality that he is indeed Gay.

Finally confirming his "open secret" sexuality to "The Advocate":
“I never have had a problem saying who I am,” and he reiterate “I am who I am. I was never in, as they say. Never.”

“Nobody owes anything to anybody. You are your authentic self to whom and when you choose to be, and if you don’t know somebody, then why would you explain to them how you live your life?”

Finally, Hayes gets to his true point: “I feel like I’ve contributed monumentally to the success of the gay movement in America, and if anyone wants to argue that, I’m open to it. You’re welcome, Advocate.”
Hayes will make his Broadway debut alongside Kristin Chenoweth in the Broadway revival of the musical Promises, Promises.






Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review