Search the web   Search this site

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Brooke Burke: new Co-Host for Dancing with The Stars; "I am thrilled beyond words"

Brooke Burke is overwhelmed with her latest endeavor as she will join Dancing with the Stars once again, not as a contestant but as a co-host replacing Samantha Harris.

Brooke Burke wrote, "Today is one of the most exciting days ever!!! With the exception of my family and children, today tops the list of all my professional endeavors!!! I was sworn to secrecy until the GMA announcement and the ABC press release went out. So now that it’s public… I am thrilled beyond words to have landed the Co-Host gig for Dancing with The Stars!"

She also said, "I’m crossing off one more thing from my Bucket List!"


Burke previously won the 7th season of DWTS and the new season will kicks off on March 22nd.

[Photo courtesy by Frederick M. Brown/Getty Images]










Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm hm.. that's amazing but to be honest i have a hard time determining it... wonder how others think about this..

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review