Search the web   Search this site

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Kris Aquino 's statement over the alleged confrontation with Mayen Austria

The controversial love life of TV-host-actress Kris Aquino is currently on headline again. The emerging buzz is about the alleged confrontation between her and Mayen Austria.

Kris Aquino admitted that she indeed talk to the mother of Mayen Austria about her daughter and James (Kris' husband) but she denies making unnecessary scandalous behavior.

Mayen is said to be a fan of Kris' husband-PBA star James Yap. She is also being rumored as the alleged new girlfriend of Yap but new reports emerges that Mayen is just confiding her love issues to Yap which made Kris felt awkward.

Aquino shared, "As a wife I’m telling you that it’s wrong. Why do you have to cry to my husband about your boyfriend leaving you when the guy is not even a friend of James?’ I said to the mom, ‘Thank you. I hope your daughter would stop calling James,’ and then I left.”
In statement, Kris said, "In my 25 years of being in the public eye, nobody can ever say that it is in my nature na magmura or gumawa ng skandalo. I didn't shout or create a commotion. The mother of the woman cited in the Inquirer article graciously came to their gate and we had a peaceful conversation. I simply made my discomfort known about her daughter's actuations towards my husband".

She also added, "My family received the text that Ms. Mayen Austria sent around. In it, she admitted to having 'chemical depression and could easily take an overdose of pills.' My brother and sisters advised me not to speak further about the issue."


It seems some politicians wants to take advantage of this situation. Their making big publicity out of this situation.

Kris Aquino's brother Sen. Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino is running for President and her rivals is using this issues to destroy their image.

By the way, it is not the first time that Kris and James got into this situation. Few years back, Yap was linked to Hope Centeno, a receptionist in a beauty clinic.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | GreenGeeks Review